Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've Been Downhearted, Baby

Think long, what goes on, passenger seat, old apartment. C'mon Girl, so much for everyone. Magnetic north, statues; Good Love Is On The Way.

Thought I might as well start with that, though it was fairly spontaneous. Spontaneity is fun, and my latest motto has been "If it's at least worth doing, better do it in excess," so you might as well do that with everything.

Come back to bed, nautical disaster. If you want it, bomb the world. God made the automobile. Caught in a jar, wake up. Back in the good old world, supposed to be, feel the heat. Digital glue, I can't sleep, all night.

We sure seem to think we know a lot about this. We seem to think that we're heading somewhere, yet we can't really tell if it's up. We call it truth and fact but it's all naïve in a hundred years. This planet is flat, now it's spherical, the galaxy is going around us, no it isn't, you're wrong, we are going around in it. Is it possible to make a final decision on everything?

The rising, dirty and true, stand up. Dead horse, who are you. Cat and mouse, end of the road. Tell sally, down to california, bring the boys back home.

Truth be told, I don't really want what you're giving me. In the end, your words won't matter. They won't affect me, I'll go with what I want, I don't care if its good or bad. At least you not liking it means it's all the more mine.

Friendly advice, no such thing.

Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. careful, you're palahniuk influence is showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias!

    And no, that did not come from my love of Palahniuk, it came from me being drunk and having a computer at hand. Not the worst thing that could have happened with that combination (I guess).

    ReplyDelete